Saturday 9 July 2011

Thing 1 Create your own blog

Thing 1
Eventually found my way around and got to grips with creating a blog and subscribing to cpd23. 

So off and running here goes.

I am starting CPD 23 today to help me with my professional development and as a way to find out about blogging.  I have been working in the public libraries sector for the past 15 years developing in different positions within my career path.  I have taken the CILIP Certification route to Chartership and will be using 23 Things towards my personal development.  I see 23 Things as a useful tool especially for Web 2.0.  I use Twitter and Facebook at present but not to the full potential.  I am interested in using social media tools in my Chartership journey and looking forward to learning more about these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment